FG Con 7 will run from 8pm Friday 16th October AEST until Midnight Sunday 18th October PDT.
The first FG Con was held back in July 2012. FG Con has come a long way since then. The first FG Con was organised completely on the Fantasy Grounds Forums and Game Calendar along with spreadsheets managed by Blackfoot and wbcreighton to coordinate games across timezones.
As much as things change – they still stay the same!
- FG Con is a totally online Convention using Fantasy Grounds
- FG Con is totally community organised and run
- Totally Free for Players
- Full and Steam licenses get upgraded to Ultimate for FG Con
- Community TeamSpeak server for all games
- Game choice and timing is completely up to GMs (PG/13)
- Players and GMs from all over the world
- Organised gaming from the Pathfinder Society (with Paizo support) and Savage Worlds from the League of Extraordinary Gamers
- Wide spectrum of games available
FG Con 7 delivers the fun and dynamic convention and enables players and GMs to get a convention-like gaming experience and meet other like minded gamers. Participants can enjoy a wide variety of games and genres.
FG Con 7 will be managed and run from the FG Con Website. We are planning to break 60 sessions at FG Con 7 and showcase a wider variety of games.
GMs you can submit your games now for publishing. For any of you who are thinking about running a session as a GM at FG Con 7 feel free to drop us an email with any enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org