Date: Saturday, April 18 2015
Time: 19:00 - 22:00 (GMT)
FG Type (Classic or Unity):
Ruleset: The One Ring
Games Master: Valarian
Minimum Players: 3 Maximum Players: 6
Booked: 5 Pending: 0
Goblins have broken through into the mines underneath Mountain Hall. They attacked a group of miners, and have taken prisoners. Who knows the fate that awaits these poor souls. Your arrival at Mountain Hall is timely. Hartfast, the leader of the Woodmen of Mountain Hall, is looking for a group of warriors to enter the mines and rescue the captured miners and deal with the threat from the goblins. He holds a council tonight to discuss the threat.
1) Walaran, son of Wulferd. A Woodman of Mountain Hall.
2) Beran of the Mountains. A Beorning.
3) Beli, son of Bori. A Dwarf of the Lonely Mountain.
4) Alaric, Silver-tongue. A Woodman of Mountain Hall.
5) Frérin, son of Frór. A Dwarf of the Lonely Mountain.
6) Beormud of the Vale. A Beorning.
Alias: epic luck nosy ninja
Timezone Checker Link
Bookings for this event have now closed.