Date: Saturday, April 17 2021
Time: 01:00 - 06:00 (GMT)
FG Type (Classic or Unity): Unity
Ruleset: D&D 5E
Games Master: johntuck77
Minimum Players: 4 Maximum Players: 6
Booked: 5 Pending: 0
Just outside the sleepy frontier town of Rasklan sits an old, abandoned hunting lodge that is avoided by the townsfolk. You and your companions have arrived in Rasklan after a long journey and encounter a merchant who makes you an appealing offer. The task is simple: clear the Hunting Lodge of all it’s evil denizens and lay to rest the evil spirits that haunt it. A generous reward and a chance for other riches are yours if you are successful in your task but be warned: many have entered but, none one has ever managed to lift the dark secret of the hunting lodge.
The game will include:
- Exploration/Dungeon Crawling
- Puzzles and Riddles
- A dark, sinister and fun storyline
- If you are a newbie player and need help creating a character or just don’t want to create a character I will provide a premade character for you.
- A Level 1 Character using the Player’s Handbook only
- You may either choose the Point-buy or standard scores starting method
- Any standard starting pack plus one healing potion
- Two weapons and amor commonly used by your class/race
- No Chaotic Evil or Neutral Evil Alignments
- A fun and cheerful attitude and team spirit
- A free Discord account and a microphone
- A Fantasy Grounds Unity Demo, Standard, or Ultimate Version
Bookings for this event have now closed.