Date: Friday, May 9 2014
Time: 14:00 - 15:30 (GMT)
Games Master: Damned
Minimum Players: 1 Maximum Players: 4
Booked: 3 Pending: 0
This is a complete beginners session for new Fantasy Grounds GMs.
We will look at the following items as a starting point:
- Hosting a game (max 5mins to be spent n router/firewall questions!)
- Adding Content – Story and Images
- Size matters! (Optimising Images)
- Adding Modules
- Using Pins on Maps
- Using Fog of War
- Setting up an Encounter
- Combat Tracker including running a short combat session to see how it plays out
- Exporting content as a Module
Then we will open it up for any general questions in the remaining time.
What do you need? You need to install Fantasy Grounds, install and configure TeamSpeak and wear a headset and mic. If you are not comfortable speaking thats fine – you can chat in the chat box but I will reply verbally so you will still need the headset configured with TeamSpeak. I may also utilise a screen sharing app so you can view my desktop as we go.
Bookings for all Events open on Friday 11th October 2019 at 12:00 noon GMT.